Any volunteers to help with Python programming for a Linux Speech Recognition tool?

Ian ilox11 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:06:16 CST 2016

Over on the Xvoice forum my good friend Doug Laidlaw is reporting on trying
to work within the FreeSpeech open source Speech Recognition application.

There are a number of Programming problems that he's coming up against and
as neither he nor I know anything about Python I'm hoping that perhaps
somebody that does know a little would be willing to help him out. Maybe
even help out the application.

You can read the messages and join the conversation at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/xvoice-user

I hope somebody from here is able to assist, it would be so good to have an
open source Speech Recognition tool.

--
-- Ian Loxton