OT - Jobs/accom etc in Cairns/Townsville

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Sep 25 07:52:45 CST 2014

Hey there,

On 24 Sep 2014, at 11:19 pm, Evan Bourlotos <evan_lsa at internode.on.net> wrote:
> I did look at seek and it was very thin. I can get by for a while but I
> think the record for fasting / not showering is about 60 days :)

You might consider something you’re able to do by telecommuting (i.e. remotely) or even a change of careers - Michelin Star Chef in 15 years time maybe?

That said, when I was a kid one moved out of home when one was 18 and slogged away, eating Maggi 2 minute noodles (if at all)

Would your daughter consider moving *without* you?

DSL