Alternatives to SBS, Re: More Windows Servers vs. Linux Servers in Adelaide? FACT or FUD?

Mike O'Connor mike at pineview.net
Thu May 23 22:03:49 CST 2013

Hi All

I've tried most of the products which claim to replace exchange in the
enterprise, NON of them really do the job.  This comment is from the
enterprise point of view, business people just expect it all to work.

There is one product I've not tried as yet, its 'SoGu'
(http://www.sogo.nu/english.html) its interesting because it uses
'OpenChange' (http://www.openchange.org/) which allows Outlook to
directly connect without using a MAPI program on the PC.

This may just be the solution to all the issues I've been having with
these products.

Cheers
Mike