[OT] Macbook Pro

Mark Wendell mark.wendell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:04:15 CST 2012

While we're on the subject...

I've got a G4 iMac (like this:
http://nation.towergaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/imacg4.jpg) ready
for a good home. It's a 1ghz powerpc with 1gb of ram, an 80gb hd, and
wireless card. It is currently running LINUX MINT 9 quite nicely, and could
be a good little web server sitting in the corner. $40.00 or best offer.
I'm in Trinity Gardens, but could have it at work in the CBD if that's more
convenient to pick up. Comes with keyboard and speakers. You'll need to pop
a usb mouse on it.

cheers
Mark

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Romana Challans <timelady at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009 model 13", 8gb ram, 2.3GhzC2Duo, about 800$ (he priced upgrading to
> 16gb and 256Gb SSD, $500 atm)
>
> get in touch if interested:)
>

> --
> Romana Challans