Email Support Ticket Server - pref web interface

Mike Trewartha miketrewartha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:52:25 CST 2012

In my last months at Adam Internet I implemented OTRS (open ticket request system) which is a perl based ticketing system strongly focused on the ITIL framework. It is very feature rich and customizable. It can connect to a mailbox and process emails as tickets, and assign them to staff for actioning. Or you can provide a portal for customers to connect to to create tickets.
There is also AD/LDAP integration or you can use a custom database too (rather than the built in one) for your staff and customer details.

(P.S. John, a heavily customized Total ISP was still running when I left too :P )

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone