Netstat help if off the top...mk 2

Rodney Mitchell display at melecom.com.au
Tue Jul 3 20:23:52 CST 2012

OK, I was used to seeing resolved IP addresses,

-n shows the IPs (numeric, do not resolve names) however if that option is
not included then no connections show...?

tried -ve (verbose/extended) and -N, no go.

ping resolves OK...? (64 bytes from syd01s12-in-f16.1e100.net
(74.125.237.112): icmp_seq=16 ttl=58 time=33.9 ms)

Ta, Rod.

--
Reception

melecom