Linux-Powered Christmas Lights display

Geoffrey D. Bennett g at netcraft.com.au
Thu Dec 16 01:15:30 CST 2010

Hi all,

If you like Linux or Christmas Lights, please check out our
Linux-Powered Christmas Lights display.  We don't have any outside
videos online (yet), but there is a photo at

http://www.hamiltonchristmaslights.com/

Of course, it's best seen in person:
Where: Hamilton Place, Mawson Lakes, South Australia
When: 1/Dec to 31/Dec 8:30pm to 10:30pm (unless it's raining)

For your interest, I've attached the shell script which runs the
display.

Have fun,
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               mailto:g at netcraft.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer                          sip:g at netcraft.com.au