[OT] How long? (Repair related question)

Grant Petch gpcs at internode.on.net
Sat Dec 11 15:41:41 CST 2010

Yes, this was done with the power supply as this is initially what I
thought that the problem was but it wasn't.  However it appeared that
the motherboard had issues that were of a power management nature, along
with some other possible things, I did check the power management in the
BIOS and all was fine there.  The system loaded up Windows and not long
after login it rebooted.  Also the system was reported to be freezing up
and some other similar things.

Grant