Thunderbird not loading images

Rod Kitto rod at arkdesktop.net
Thu Feb 19 20:39:10 CST 2009

Hi All

I recently upgraded my email server to Centos 5 +Postfix + Mailscanner
etc, and all is working fine except that when an email arrives that
needs to load an image it will not load that image.

I have included in postfix's main.cf:
message_size_limit =0
mailbox_size_limit=0
which I understand removes any size limitations.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I have googled and suggestions were
to include the above lines.  I have also looked at help for Thunderbird
and it has suggestions about remote images, but the behaviour has not
changed.

It is only the email server that has changed, not Thunderbird, which was
OK prior tothe server upgrade.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers

Rod
--
*Rod Kitto*
ARK Desktop Computing

The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
unlawful.

believed to be clean.