[Fwd: [Announce] Dorkbot 2009!]

Robert Hart @ Air-Stream robert at air-stream.org
Mon Feb 2 13:16:03 CST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Announce] Dorkbot 2009!
Date: 	Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:08:35 +1030

Lauren

To: 	robert at air-stream.org

Hello fellow Dorkbotters!

Here's hoping the new year is keeping you well and the heat has not been
a bane on all of your wonderfully strange electronic projects.

After an elongated Christmas break Dorkbot is back and set to be even
bigger and better in 2009 as we slowly find our feet and crank into gear
for another season of electric oddity. This year we'll be holding
meetings on Sunday evenings so you never have to dash from work again,
and we'll be holding them quarterly so you'll always have something to
look forward to.

The first meeting for 2009 is set for 7:30pm, 22 February and, although
we can't give you all the details yet, it is shaping up to be an
interesting night that we are already getting excited about. Expect a
formal invitation in the coming week, and feel free to pass it on to
friends.

So make sure you mark it in the calendars, and we look forward to seeing
you all there!

Your friendly Dorkbot team,

Robert, Seb, Christian & Lauren

p.s. If you have something you'd like to present at Dorkbot 09, be sure
to contact us - we want to hear what you're all doing, and are keen to
take submissions and ideas for presentations, panels, workshops and
discussions!