HDD full, writing over old files?

daniel sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 12:45:38 CST 2008

Nice suggestion but not it will not work for me.
1. it is running on SunOS 5.6 and SunOS 5.8
2. I am not admin and the application is running under
the account i am using.
3. it is not only log files but thousands of csv and
zip files.
4. the applications I am running rotate the log file
each day (outputs using log4j).
5. It has been working fine for more than a year.

http://www.linuxcommand.org/man_pages/logrotate8.html