Distro CD required ASAP

David Wolverton david.wolverton at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 25 21:36:46 CST 2007

I'm with 'Node.  Also privileged to have 24mb connection.

Happy to down it if Paradise isn't inconvenient to pick-up from...

Regards,

David F. Wolverton mailto:david.wolverton at internode.on.net
// "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of
them?" Former US President, Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
if ( $life( $me ) == $null ) { getLife( $me ) || halt }