Firefox won't work with web site... HELP!

David Wolverton david.wolverton at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 24 20:36:21 CST 2007

Ok, my bad... :-(  I don't have Safari on my Network so asked a friend to
check it.  He said it worked fine, and I trusted him...  Dunno which version
he's using.

As to versions, I *can* confirm they're all the same scripts (etc) as the
work was all done on this PC and I've got it all right here in front of me.

Regards,

David F. Wolverton mailto:david.wolverton at internode.on.net
// "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of
them?" Former US President, Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
if ( $life( $me ) == $null ) { getLife( $me ) || halt }