Cross Platform Programming Languages

Tim Buchalka tim at buchalka.com
Wed Jan 17 00:58:50 CST 2007

If you can get over the fact that it's not free, and it's basic,
consider Real Basic (the Linux standard edition is free apparently).

I had a bit of a play with it last year (on Linux and Windows) and
they also have a MAC version as well, and the code is generally
cross-platform.  In fact from speaking to their CEO you can actually
deploy to other platforms from a single "professional edition" version
of the product.

Might be worth a look.

http://realsoftware.com/

Cheers