Desktop Linux Results 2007

Haarsma, Michael (SAPOL) michael.haarsma at police.sa.gov.au
Fri Aug 24 09:46:34 CST 2007

Sorry Romanda.. No editor wars.. But im happy to poke the sleeping
beast.

Fantastic _vim_ weather today, as I look out my windows and see _vim_
the sun shinning. :P

They have a little write up on their site about their conclusions, I
didn't really want to make many comments on the outcome due to the risk
of my mailbox being full of polite 'you're a clown emacs/redhat
5.2/pine/whatever OwnZ Jo0' emails.

- Michael

The information contained in this message and any attachment is
confidential and may also be the subject of legal, professional
privilege or public interest immunity. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document and or its
attachments is unauthorised. Please advise us by reply and then delete
it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of SAPOL.