Bridge or router with port-filtering

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Thu Sep 28 12:52:42 CST 2006

Hi all,

I want to setup a very simple system that will allow me to change the port
of a single protocol while the data is bridged or routed.

Ie:

Incoming: from 10.1.0.1:any to 10.0.0.1:80
Outgoing: from 10.1.0.1:any to 10.0.0.1:8080

Is there a simple way to achieve this without having to use ipchains and NAT?

I tried googling, but I either got millions or zero hits... The keywords
are so damn generic in this case that you'd have to have run in to such
information to be able to find it again later!  :-(

Any help would be appreciated!

--
Francesco Peeters
----