LSI SAS 1098

Peter Lauda plauda at rx30.com
Fri Sep 22 15:25:28 CST 2006

I'm using a new LSI SAS 1098 controller and I want to try to find a
utility/package that will let me monitor the status of the RAID under this
controller. Does anyone know of a tool that I can use to do this?

I poked around in /proc to see if there is anything that looks like a RAID
status and while I do see info on the controller, I don't see anything re;
raid status or I'd write my own monitor.

I've contacted LSI support but they have not been much help to this point.

--p