christian ubuntu released

Michael Davies michael at msdavies.net
Mon Sep 18 13:01:56 CST 2006

On 9/18/06, Ian <ilox11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Alphax, Bruce and Robyn. Was wondering just how it differed,
> had not noticed the 'human' wallpapers. That alone would make it
> worthwhile for the wowser brigade to come out fighting ;)
>
> An electronic bible? Worthy of inclusion I guess, at least for their
> niche of the audience.
>
> Usually these distros are filled with 'utilities' and 'tools' which
> stretch the ISO to full capacity. Wondering what else they might have
> left out to provide room for their extra 'features'?

Ian,

Please show some tolerance for people who believe something different
to you, but if that's too hard please keep silent (aka criticise when
it's related to Linux, leave other bigotries on linuxsa-talk)

Thanks,
--
Michael Davies               "Do what you think is interesting, do
mailto:michael at msdavies.net   something that you think is fun and