re links and so on

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Sep 7 12:01:37 CST 2006

Kath,

> I find links can be quite interesting sometimes as I'm still learning a
> lot of stuff about open source software, Linux and a lot of stuff
> regrading tech. Also some of the stuff is is just plain interesting.

I wouldn't say any links that anyone has posted have been totally
irrelevant. However, it's possible that the frequency of posting and
such has exceeded the tolerance of the current LinuxSA community.

You might ask: so where do *I* find these links for myself? That's a
legitimate question, The funny thing is that whilst I know of the links,
I can't list them off by heart...

I think that a list of interesting places to find out stuff could be
placed at LinuxSA's links page? Whilst I think the LinuxSA web-design is
just crap (sorry, Geoff, if you want me to come up with something better
I will), at least it will increase the links to them thus increasing
those sites google ratings.

DSL