Camera Card

Brian cabernet at webshield.net.au
Tue Sep 5 09:33:49 CST 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:34:55AM +0930, Brian wrote:

Thanks everyone. The camera has on board memory plus the memory card. So when
the Camera said memory full, it was refering to the on board memory.
Meanwhile the SD Card remain untouched. The pc said it was empty and so
it was. It simply required activating in the camera menu system and it
started storing images.

Brian