Livna RPM Repo
dash at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 02:54:31 CST 2006
Daryl Tester wrote:
> David Ash wrote:
>> AFAIK It's been working for me.
>> # telnet rpm.livna.org 80
>> Trying 18.104.22.168...
>> Connected to rpm.livna.org (22.214.171.124).
>> Escape character is '^]'.
> That doesn't necessarily mean anything without a response; most ISPs
> run transparent caches which will finish the three way handshake on
> your end of the connection then establish its own outbound connection.
> [dt at orac dt]$ telnet rpm.livna.org 80
> Trying 126.96.36.199...
> Connected to rpm.livna.org.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> GET / HTTP/1.0 <=== me typing, with 2
> HTTP/1.1 302 Found
> Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 06:22:24 GMT
> Server: Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)
> X-Powered-By: PHP/4.3.9
> Location: portal.php
> Content-Length: 0
> Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
> X-Pad: avoid browser bug
> Connection: Close
> Connection closed by foreign host.
> is a better test (except you could still get a cached response from
> your ISP).
Yeah wasn't really testing that in the commands I did above, mainly
resolving dns and minor accessibility as per the original email. I also
said I had used the repository and hadn't seen any errors which was my
More information about the linuxsa