Create PDF's from HTML

Michael Priest pingers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 05:00:41 CST 2006

fpdf.org

I find it powerful enough for generating things like invoices and is very
quick (code wise) to produce good results.

I'm not too sure about the performance though. Probably not fantastic, but
if this isn't too much of an issue, worth a shot.

Michael

On 8/22/06, Chris Foote <chris at inetd.com.au> wrote