workcover SA

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Thu Jun 16 22:54:16 CST 2005

On Thursday, 16 June 2005 at 16:46:18 +0930, steve wrote:
> It appears that the web page is fine, but if you actually want to do
> interactive work, eg fill in online forms, complete business
> transactions then it's only MS.
> So you can look but you can't touch. Or so it appears, I'd be happy to
> here about anyone who has managed to work on-line with workcover and not
> used IE.

Given that they advertise compatibility, it seems that this is an
oversight.  I know you've spoken to some people on the phone, but
possibly they're the wrong people.  Have you tried to contact their
web team?  Exact details would help them even more than they would
have helped us.

Greg
--
The virus contained in this message was not detected.