LAN & DSL on single nic

Robert Golding robert.golding at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:31:16 CST 2005

P.S.
I could never get this to work on FC or RH with or without Samba and
all the configuration tools they had.  Should have gone to something
like Gentoo long ago :-)

--
Regards,	Robert

..... Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but
I have never been able to make out the numbers.
---
Errata: Spelling mistakes are not intentional, except that I don't use
spell checkers.  It's too easy to allow the spell checker to make the
decisions and use words that are out of context for that being written
(i.e. their/there, your/you're, threw/through and even accept/except),
not to mention foreign (I'm Australian) English spelling (i.e.
colour/color, socks/sox, etc).