Debian Sarge ships

Bevan Coleman bevan.coleman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:57:37 CST 2005

On 6/7/05, Mark Smith <xorp at 020602005a5b40404e4440475758417a.nosense.org> wrote:
> I'm really starting to think hell has frozen over - within the last 12
> months or so
>
> - Apple moves to Intel
> - Microsoft released open source software (http://sourceforge.net/projects/wix/)
> - Microsoft Xbox 360 using IBM PowerPC rather than Intel CPU
> - Intel _followed_ AMD's technology lead by implementing AMD64/X86-64 ISA
>
> (anybody else got any "inconceivables" 18 months ago or more that have happened ?)
>
> What next, George W Bush and Osama Bin Laden get married ?

Not sure every/any body will agree with these but here goes...

George W Bush got re-elected.
John Howard got re-elected.
Beazley got the "top" job in oposition again.
You can now run bikes over in SA.. so you you are rolling in money.
Number of the devil is apparently not 666.

And to top it off, the weather is geting colder...

Nice day today though, enjoyed my coffie away from my cubical.

--
Bevan Coleman

  -- Just one more Terran.