SSL (TLS) Certificates

David Lloyd david at bullmedia.com.au
Mon Jan 10 02:51:51 CST 2005

I need an SSL certificate for a set of domains that look like this:

    * *.bullmedia.com.au

...in other words a certificate that's valid for bullmedia.com.au and
all of its subdomain.

My criteria are:

    * Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Entourage shouldn't
      question the signing authority
    * Mozilla Thunderbird shouldn't question the signing authority

Ideally:

    * Microsoft Internet Explorer shouldn't question the signing authority
    * Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla shouldn't question the signing authority

I'm finding the various providers 'information pages' confusing except
that I always seem to be able to conclude that their *most expensive*
product is the one that I want.

Any suggestions?

DSL