Help needed with BIOS and Ubuntu install

david creed dave.and.jen at internode.on.net
Wed Jan 5 05:50:28 CST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply David but my ex-wife dropped off the PC for
me on behalf of my daughter, the PC is a hand-me-down from her to our
daughter. I'm sure that even if by some miracle a manual still existed
that I wouldn't get it :)
However, as the thing didn't boot I delved into the bios and did find a
setting to return all the "factory defaults", unfortunately it didn't do
the trick, it still refuses to boot :(
I will try to find a motherboard manual on the net though, thanks for
the good advice.

Cheers,
David Creed