[OT] Online Banking and Phishing

Bevan Coleman bevan at forthe.net
Wed Jun 30 04:27:42 CST 2004

Nasty, though you do not need to be a browser plugin to do this.

Simply by monitoring API calls you can intercept the data before it goes
to the cryptlib (or openssl) libraries. It's not that hard, I've got
some code somewhere that I knocked together a year or so ago that does
just that.... somewhere....

--
Bevan Coleman

Email: bevan at forthe.net