Linux migration books, docs, etc

Brendan Grossman brendan at grossman.id.au
Thu Jun 24 14:57:36 CST 2004

Hi,

A while ago I asked about moving from a Windows server environment to
Linux.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any decent books, docs etc for reading
on this. I've searched Google and have obviously found some things, but
am wondering if anyone has any gems or even real world
plans/presentations/research for migration of Windows to Linux in a corp
server environment.

I need information on anything I'd want/need to know for migrating from
Windows to Linux in an office of about 30 users. Currently the setup
exists of Windows 2000 servers with an Active Directory backend.. with
Exchange, file server, etc.

It's been playing on my mind for a while.. I want to gather as much
information as possible to see if there's any real benefit in going
further. Would also be very useful general knowledge for future.

Cheers

Brendan