SIP phone and Linux / Open source

Ben Kramer ben at voicetronix.com.au
Mon Jun 7 22:54:39 CST 2004

Heya,

there are quite a few people that I know of using Asterisk around
Australia, in production systems. It can be confusing to configure, but
one you get the hang of it seems to be quite upto coping.
I dont see how it could have Telco incompatibilities, its software, not
hardware. What hardware was he using ?

Cheers,

Ben.

--