Linux Australia 200407 - Committee News

David Newall davidn at rebel.net.au
Tue Aug 10 02:53:21 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 08:13, Michael Davies wrote:
> I'm sorry you felt like you were left out and were unrecognised.

What bothers me was the premeditated leaving of some people out, and the
obvious fabrications used to excuse it which were trotted out before,
during and after the fact.  It's not like everyone who was left out was
left out by accident, rather that some people, even some who contributed
extremely hard and public efforts, were deliberately left out