Novell challenges SCO's Unix claims

Bill Spragg bspragg at iprimus.com.au
Fri May 30 08:45:23 CST 2003

I remember being told in the early 1990's that Bill Gates (Microsoft) was a
part owner of SCO. We all tend to forget when companies have shares
(interest) in other companies. Like, how often do we get reminded that
Microsoft has owns a large share of Apple Computers?

Does anyone know if Gates or Microsoft have any financial interests in SCO?

Bill