Who is SCO Owned by?

Ant fineales at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 17 17:04:47 CST 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 16:51, Ant wrote:
> He seems to have entered the scene from caldera, and be right behind
> open source and interoperability.

After more thinking and reading, I guess this statement is unfounded. He
could have joined caldera after first being part of canopy.

I still think the most plausable answer so far is that he stands to gain
the most from the sco share price rise that seems to have been initiated
by this legal battle. Since he seems to invest in so many things,
perhaps this is merely the best way he sees to make profit from his sco
shares, and the movement is driven by money? It certainly wouldnt be the
first time this type of thing has happened!

Surely if microsoft were behind it, someone would have turned up some
evidence by now which would have spread through the linux community in
an instant!

Ant