Returned mail: see transcript for details (fwd)

Michael Firkins michael at home.lyppard.com.au
Sat May 10 09:01:01 CST 2003

Richard Sharpe said:
> Yet another reason to get off of AOL. They seem to want to force
> everyone  in the world to use them.
>
> Hmmm, I feel another class action coming on :-)

Well, probably not. It's more of an indication that AOL is trying to do
something about controlling spam. They're more likely to cop a class
action for delivering spam than trying to control it at the source.
This problem is easily fixed by using your isp's mail server as smarthost.

Regards,

Michael