[OT] SCO help

Richard Russell richard at yellowgoanna.com
Wed May 7 04:14:30 CST 2003

Hi all,

Occasionally, I get phonecalls from Joe Random who has Googled for some
SCO problem, and has come accross some old emails from me on this forum:

... and so on. Anyway, I don't want a solution to the problem, but I
would like to be able to refer these random people to someone who can
help, somehow. In the past few years, I recall getting calls from
Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane about this problem (a total of maybe
four calls) ...

Anyway, if anyone wants to call themselves a SCO guru, I'd be happy to
refer these people to you... :)

rr

--
Richard Russell