please recommend sound card with verified linux S/PDIF optical input

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Mon May 5 08:30:42 CST 2003

Stephen,

> Speaking of life's embarrassing moments, I opened up my laptop to
> watch Red Dwarf while eating lunch in public... and it happened to
> open up to a shower scene with lots of naked men cavorting about
> ('Stasis Leak').

This reminds me of the joke about a cocky who would announce guests as
they arrive. Let's just say that as punishment for doing rude things to
its parrot sister, it got shaved. And then one of the guests was a bald
man...and the cocky put two and two together...

*lol*

--
Sing a new song, chiquitita!