Mail attachments (possibly) being corrupted

Shane Warner shane_warner at prontomail.com
Tue Jul 30 08:59:12 CST 2002

Thanks mate.  I shall look for such references.

I know that these files can be sent and received with my set up.
They have been before.

I know this file was sent OK as I was able to open it at the client
site.

I know files from this sender to me have come through successfully
before.

It is just every now and then, not even say 1 attachment out of 50,
that seems to screw up.  I am wondering, given the above, if it is
something to do with my server set up or just something happening to
it during transmission to my home office.

cheers,
Shane.

Cheers,
Shane.