Fw: free Blender fund

James Leone jleone at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 21 16:28:21 CST 2002

Looks like this could be a very strong use of the open source
community's resources, especially the ones that don't know how to code.
LIKE ME. :-)

Anyway, here's my same-old same-old -> the same could be done to pump
some $ into other open source projects, to reward the current volunteers
and recruit future talent. The funds could then be used to increase the
number of and speed of open source/free software development and at the
same time, keep them GPL.

James Leone