[OT] ISP anti-spam [Scanned For Viruses]

dmdeflui at subcorp.com.au dmdeflui at subcorp.com.au
Thu Jul 4 11:50:43 CST 2002

Damien,

I know for a fact that Ozemail does not scan your email for viruses or
anything else on the way in.

(I'd hazard a guess they don't even check anything you send out either!!!)

If you get viruses or spam or abusive email or whatever you have to report
it to their security division to be dealt with.

Regards,
Desiree de Fluiter