[NEWS] 'Linux is too much like Windows'

stephen white spwhite at chariot.net.au
Mon Dec 30 17:26:05 CST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 12:20 PM, Mcleod, Ian wrote:
> Sadly - the user-unfriendly philosophies have not changed at all in
> the last
> 5 years since I started using Linux.
>
> I hope it does - before it's too late..

Too late, for what? Linux can't lose money or go out of business.

Linux was far more user unfriendly in the past, and it still
steamrolled its way to the top.

People who compare Microsoft and Linux are missing the point...
Microsoft is a company, Linux is a movement.

It's like comparing McDonalds with the Government. There will always be
a Government, even if it changes.

   spwhite at chariot.net.au