What is the resolution of computer attached cameras?

James Leone LINUXCPA at netscape.net
Mon Dec 30 11:18:24 CST 2002

If I could say that I have tested the still-photo cameras listed here, I
would feel much better recommending them....

http://photopc.sourceforge.net/cameras.html

http://www.harald-schreiber.de/

http://gphoto.sourceforge.net/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

http://www.berkhirt.com/HomerProductions/products/kdcpi/

...but it seems that Linux' support for these high resolution cameras is
current and much more widespread than the small webcams.

**************************************************************************************************************

Perchance there is some interest on the technical specifications of the
only webcam I know I can depend on working, the following links are
provided:

http://www.linux-usb.org/ibmcam/

http://www.compusa.com/products/products.asp?Xirlink, Inc.

I have only used this one. Not the best resolution, but reliable.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=285905

James Leone

rsharpe at richardsharpe.com shared:

http://shopnow.netscape.com/