Microsoft, Innovation, and Linux - is Linux too Windows like?

Mcleod, Ian ian.mcleod at eds.com
Fri Dec 27 12:02:51 CST 2002

hey don't get me wrong - I think SCSI, RISC, etc are great - but just way to
expensive and un-necessary for general consumer use.  For those of us that
can tell the difference - we can keep dreaming of 10TB RAID arrays for next
Christmas..

I still maintain the entire computer industry exists solely to allow people
to frag each other online.  What more does the human species require?  Hence
Linux can never be enough like Windows (waiting for it :-) )