RAID - RH7.2 - ALPHA

Ben Kramer ben at webmedia.com.au
Wed Dec 18 23:46:08 CST 2002

Also, some versions of the DAC960 had the config utility on the BIOS, others will require you to download a DOS utility to do this. Goto to www.mylex.com to get it. I think it is called daccf (I only just used it about 10 hours ago !!). Anyhow, you can use this to check the status of the drives etc. You can also use it to rebuild, initialize, etc.

Cheers again!