Guns [was Re: OT Re: Aussie bom weather sat images]

David Lloyd dlloyd at microbits.com.au
Wed Dec 18 12:55:38 CST 2002

Hmmmm....

> Fair cop - Canadians are pretty good - they're very similar to Aussies
>
> (ex-english colony, small population in a large country, similar sense
> of humor).

That's true, but these people have some French speaking parts who
believe that Elizabeth the Second isn't their head of state. From
accounts they're a little more fanatic about this than our republicans.

Personally I haven't got the faintest idea of what's WRONG with our
constitutional monarchy...

DSL

--
Microbits Linux Technician