Port 888 ?

Andrew Galdes AGaldes at elders.com.au
Mon Dec 16 16:38:27 CST 2002

George,

The following is from a redhat8.0 (upgraded from 7.1) computer:

[root at mycomp root]# cat /etc/services | grep 888
[root at mycomp root]#

The computer with the trouble is a mdk9.0 system. I cannot remember what was
in the services file there but i am fairly sure that i would have checked
that.

Anyway... i know where to look now.

AG.