OT Re: Aussie bom weather sat images

James Leone linuxcpa at netscape.net
Fri Dec 13 13:49:33 CST 2002

David Fitch shared:

 >Oh and the bank in Michigan (I think it was) where you open an account
 >and get a free gun, and he does. In short (or shorter): go see it!

LOL

A friend of mine is in Michegan right now finishing up his medical
school in hospital experience. Did the film, um, happen to mention the
address of the bank so I can pass it on to him?   :-D

Or maybe the bank uses the gun kind of like a passbook, they may require
that you bring it in and show it to them to take out $.   :-D

Ok enough fun for me really....

James Leone