OT Re: Aussie bom weather sat images

Freeman, Peter (ERHS) Freeman.Peter at saugov.sa.gov.au
Fri Dec 13 12:04:40 CST 2002

>It's a combination of a very funny film (where does he find all
>those complete nutters? not to mention Bush and other pollies get
>a good serve, and corporates like Kmart and Lockheed Martin)

Ah, excellent, nothing like serving it up to the pollies & corporates,
not that I'd ever be guilty of doing that myself......Long Live Scott Adams
:)

>Oh and the bank in Michigan (I think it was) where you open an account
>and get a free gun, and he does.

I hope you're kidding....

<sarcasm>
Maybe the big 3 banks here could do that, though they'd have to open up
all their country branches again, it might get them back onside with the
rural communities.