Why no BSD?

Ben Williams benw at webmedia.com.au
Thu Dec 12 12:07:01 CST 2002

babelfish.altavista.com translated this as:

It is not particularly probable that one understands German on this
cunning better. Beyond that I must ask myself, in what respect the
statement applies.

i love babelfish.

  - Ben

--
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."