Intel D845 | Onboard ethernet vs usb

Anthony Symons ant at sa.pracom.com.au
Tue Dec 10 10:35:20 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 09:26, David Lloyd wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has experienced any problems with the Intel D845
> boards. They have onboard ethernet and USB and it is, apparently, not
> behaving nicely under Mandrake 8.2. Seems to be an IRQ conflict...

Most modern hardware should be able to share IRQs nicely. If they come
on the same board, then I'd expect and IRQ conflict is not the problem
(still, you never know).

Ant

--
Systems Administrator
Pracom Ltd.
anthony.symons at sa.pracom.com.au

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or
using any of the above contact details.