distro to recommend for newbie

Kirsty Rae junkie at rae.cx
Mon Dec 9 10:05:34 CST 2002

In my opinion, if you're going to assist with the install and setup of
this distro, then you should be suggesting the distro that you're most
comfortable with.

And, I'd just like to add that considering it's your brother, you will
more than likely be assisting whether you want to or not *g*.

Don't know much about localisations so can't help you there, but one of
the windoze guys at work has quite enjoyed Mandrake as his first foray
into Linux (hardly had to ask me anything at all, which is always a good
thing *g*).....

--
Kirsty Rae <junkie at rae.cx>